The AnyVolt 3 Universal DC-DC Converter is an adjustable step up / step down 3A switching regulator. The output is adjustable from 3 to 24V. The output voltage is set with a small screw potentiometer on the back of the AnyVolt 3. Once the output voltage is set, it does not matter whether input voltage is higher, lower, or the same as the desired output. The potential applications are endless and only limited by the unit's specifications and your collection of gadgets that require DC power at a different voltage than their supply.
Input power and output loads are connected with reusable screw terminals, so no soldering is necessary.
AnyVolt 3 is very different from any other DC-DC converter on the market so please thoroughly read the entire datasheet before buying or using one.
- 3V to 24V output voltage range
- 5 to 30V input voltage range
- Extended mode operation down to 2.3V
- 3A max input or output current
- <50mV typical ripple at 3A out
- Durable screw terminals to connect power / loads
- No external components needed
- Lab work and prototyping
- Powering audio amplifiers
- High voltage motors
- Driving multiple LEDs in series
- Backlit LCD drive
- Solar powered applications
- Battery powered applications
- enewable energy source applications
- Human-powered applications
- Universal battery charger
- Low voltage doomsday devices
- Phone chargers