SGBotic Pi4 B EduKit provides everything you need to start working with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. It comes with a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (4GB RAM), casing, cable, power supply and a formatted 16GB SD card preloaded with Raspbian OS and other accessories for you to build simple projects. Included in the kit is an instruction guide that sets out 6 projects for you to explore.
Simply insert the SD card and power up your Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, and you are ready to begin your journey to explore this wonderful little platform together with other components provided in the kit.
No soldering is required for this kit.
- Instruction Guide
- Raspberry Pi4 Model B (UK) - 4GB RAM - the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Board. Model B
- 1.5m USB A to Type-C cable - provides ample length for connecting Raspberry Pi to USB Port Power Supply
- Medium Breadboard 830 Tie-In Points - Excellent for making circuits and connections.
- Flexible stranded core wire with Male to Male pin - allows you to connect the female headers on the Raspberry Pi to the components and breadboard.
- 20x 200mm
- Photocell - A sensor to detect ambient light. Perfect for detecting when a drawer is opened or when night-time approaches.
- 10K Ohm Potentiometer for Breadboard
- 5x Diffused Green 5mm LED - Light emitting diodes make great general indicators.
- 5x Diffused Red 5mm LED
- 5x Diffused Blue 5mm LED
- Tri-Color (RGB) 5mm LED
- Assembled Pi T-Expansion Kit for Raspberry Pi
- 5V 2.5A USB port power supply - UK Plug - Supply up to 2,000mAh, enough to power Raspberry Pi and accessories.
- 2x Mini Push Button Switch
- 10x 330 Ohm Resistors - Current limiting resistors for LEDs, and strong pull-up resistors
- 10x 1K Ohm Resistors
- 10x 10k Ohm Resistors - These make excellent pull-ups, pull-downs, and current limiters.
- Translucent Pi Enclosure
- 16GB microSD Card Preinstalled with Raspbian OS
- HC-SR04 v2 Ultrasonic Sensor - Excellent sensor for distance measurement.
- Humidity and Temperature Sensor - DHT11
- MCP3002 Analog to Digital Converter
- USB to TTL Serial Cable - Debug / Console Cable for Raspberry Pi - Use this cable to connect to your Raspberry Pi's serial console port.