This IMX219 camera module is supplementary for Raspberry Pi official camera to fulfil the demands for wide view angle. It features 8-megapixel 160 degree view angle. If you got a Raspberry Pi Camera Board V2 and require wide view angle, here it is.
Note: Follow the instruction in this link to remove the pink tint that appear on the outer area of the captured image.
- Adjustable Focus Lens
- 8 megapixel Sony MX219 sensor
- 1/4 inch CCD
- f/2.35 Aperture
- 3.15mm focal length
- 160 degree FOV (Diagonal) (original V2 camera board 62.2 degree)
- 3280 x 2464 still picture resolution
- Distortion: < 14.3%
- Support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video
- Datasheet (IMX219)
- 13.5mm x 13.5mm. x 15.3mm