This is a simple breakout board for the Melexis gyroscope featuring both analog and digital (SPI) interfaces. Designed for dead reckoning navigation applications, the MLX90609-N2 is a 75 degree/s max rate gyro with low drift and programmable bandwidth, this gyro is perfect for digital stabilization and control.
Not sure which accelerometer is right for you? The Accelerometer and Gyro Buying Guide might help!
Features and Benefits
- High resolution and dynamic range Both digital (SPI) and analog outputs
- Low acceleration and angular rate cross sensitivity
- Low zero rate output drift
- Cost effective and compact solution
- High-performance MEMS sensor in mono crystalline Si yielding a superior long-term behavior reliability and dynamic range
- Programmable bandwidth
- Built-in on demand and non disruptive continuous self tests
- Factory set full scale range (+/-150 degree/s)
- On chip EEPROM calibration
- Serial Number in EEPROM